Allen Arts Alliance Grant Application
The Allen Arts Alliance awards grants to qualifying organizations on an annual basis. Grant eligibility requires the applying organization be a member in good standing of the Allen Arts Alliance for one year as of April 1 of the grant year.
- Grant deadline is the last Friday of February.
- Funds may be used for anything fulfilling the organizations mission statement with the following exceptions: grants to individuals, payments of deficits, payments for courses of academic credit, mortgage interest or depreciations, scholarships or fellowships for board members or volunteers, social functions, fines, penalties or litigation expenses, underwriting, subscriptions, investments or other financial obligations, political action committees or religious groups.
- No grant may exceed 25% of the organization’s previous year’s budget.
- Grant allocation will be determined according to the following criteria:
- Artistic/cultural merit 35%,
- Benefits to the community 30%
- Fiscal responsibility 35%.
- Grant applications must include a copy of the organization’s previous year budget and a list of current board members.
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter with your complete application package:
- Give a brief description of the program the grant will be used for.
- Describe how this program benefits the community?
- What is the budget of this program?
Mail or drop off the Grant applications to the Blue House Too Gallery during normal Gallery hours at 988 Village Green Drive, Allen, TX 75013
Allen Arts Alliance office is located at 102 S. Allen Drive, Allen TX 75013
Once a grant has been awarded, all future promotional material of the organization awarded the grant shall include the Allen Arts Alliance logo and the following statement, “Funding for this program has been made possible through a grant from the Allen Arts Alliance.”
The organization shall submit a copy of the promotional material or program prior to the end of the calendar year in which the program takes place.
For more information please contact email@example.com