Cultivating A Vibrant Community, Bringing Art To Life.
The mission of the Allen Arts Alliance is to support and nurture our local arts and cultural groups as they present inspiring and entertaining experiences designed to enrich our community.
About Allen Arts Alliance
The Allen Arts Alliance began as a city advisory board in 1998 to support arts and culture in Allen. In 2006, the Arts Alliance became a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that serves as the umbrella organization for the arts and cultural organizations in the Allen community.
What We Do
. Facilitate collaboration between local arts organizations
. Broaden the understanding of the various arts forms available to the community
. Increase opportunities for community involvement in the arts
. Ensure access to arts and cultural opportunities to all
. Actively seek financial support for the arts and practicing good stewardship
Board of Directors
- Chair – Kathy Litinas, Allen Philharmonic Orchestra & Symphony Chorus
- Secretary/Treasurer – Denise Gilbert, City of Allen Public Art
- Stefanie Best, Allen Civic Ballet
- Anne Gifford, Allen Heritage Guild
- Gena Graham, Allen’s Community Theatre
- Melissa Purdin, Note-Ably North Texas Chorus
- Open, Friends of the Allen Public Library
- Kirk Evans
- John Holley
- Debi Martinez
- Susan Olinger
- Marianna Sennour
- Debbie Stout