Sensational Silk on Canvas with Judy Hudson
Sat, August 7 – Sun, August 8, 2021
Sat 9-4, Lunch on your own
Cost $275 – ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED – you don’t need to bring a thing but DO wear appropriate clothing for painting!
You will take home a completed 10×20 gallery-wrapped canvas in floral abstract style.
What will you learn?
1. How to apply silk (or any fabric which is easily draped) to a canvas.
2. How to enhance that silk with both purchased and found materials.
3. How to create flowers with clay.
4. Using and layering water-based paints (acrylic, ink, watercolor, and dry pigments).
7. Adding color to 3D objects
8. Applying bling, beads, and other small objects.
9. How best to seal your piece.
Ages High School and up
COVID Vaccination Required